We will do our best to help.
Regardless of the problem, we will do our best to help. Our doors are open for consultation four days a week. We offer services to everyone and do what we can. If the type of help needed exceeds our competencies, we will do our best to find someone who can provide assistance. Our existing network allows us to connect with a wide variety of people and services.
Flüchtlingshilfe Flensburg volunteers come from diverse backgrounds and have a wide range of skills. We continuously strive to increase the depth and breadth of our knowledge and expertise. The quality of our work is very important to us and we are always open to constructive criticism.
There are usually three volunteers and translators on site. Some examples of services we provide include
- Assistance in understanding and filling out bureaucratic paperwork and letters
- Writing CVs/Resumes, cover letters, and applications
- Translation of all kinds
- Appointments and assistance with authorities, doctors, etc.
- Assistance with contracts
- Asylum matters
and much more!
You are welcome to come to Schiffbrücke 45 during our open hours. No appointment is needed, we are happy to help!
- Monday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and by appointment
- Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and by appointment
- Friday: By appointment only